Your portrait will be carefully hand drawn using black pen in my signature drawing style. It will be scanned and then professionally printed using high quality, fade-resistant, pigment-based inks on acid-free 310 gsm textured fine art paper. You can choose to have your artwork printed with a coloured background.
Your print will measure 8 x 10 inches. The orientation of the print will be chosen to best fit the artwork. Once I have finished drawing your portrait, I will contact you via email with a proof image which you will need to approve before the artwork is printed.
How to Order & What Happens Next?
- Choose the type of portrait and your preferred background colour before proceeding to checkout to place your order.
- Contact me via email with a photograph you would like me to use as a reference. Make sure that your photograph is high resolution. Background scenes will not be drawn into the artwork. After reviewing your photograph, I will be in touch with any questions I may have about the subject in the photo.
- After receiving answers and confirmation from yourself, creating the artwork will begin.
- Once I have finished drawing your commissioned portrait, I will contact you via email with a proof image. You will be required to approve this design before the artwork is professionally printed.
I aim to have signed and posted the artwork to you 5-7 working days from your approval, however there may be additional delays in the postage service as we near the Christmas period. I will keep you informed of its progress.
Will my portrait be ready for Christmas?
If you are ordering your print before December 1st and are based in the UK, yes. If you are ordering after December, please get in touch for expected delivery times.
- Printed on 310 gsm acid-free, textured giclée paper
- Size: 8 x 10″
- Printed using high quality, fade-resistant archival pigment-based inks
View current postage prices here. Postage times are from your completed artwork’s dispatch date.
Enter your delivery address in Basket or Checkout to view your final postage price. If you are buying more than one item, the postage price for the largest item will apply.
The Custom Portrait is classed as a commissioned artwork.
All commissioned artwork orders and artworks that have been printed specifically upon your request are not entitled to a refund. This is because they are one-of-a-kind pieces that have been custom-made to your specific requirements.