Your portrait will be carefully hand drawn in black pen using your supplied photograph as a reference. Once the pen-work is done, the artwork will be scanned at high resolution for me to paint in the background digital colour of your choice.
Once complete, I will contact you by email with a proof image that you will need to approve before the artwork is printed.
Your portrait will be sent to my professional fine art printing specialists who will create the final beautiful giclée print. It will be printed using high quality, fade-resistant, pigment-based inks on acid-free 310gsm textured fine art paper. The paper will measure 10 x 12 inches. Its orientation (portrait or landscape) will be chosen to best fit the artwork.
How to Order & What Happens Next?
- Choose your background colour, then read and accept the T&Cs of commissioning artwork. Add the custom portrait to your basket and complete the checkout process to place your order.
- After submitting your order, contact me by email (by replying to your order confirmation) with the photograph you would like me to use as a reference. Make sure that your photograph is high resolution. Background scenes will not be drawn into the artwork. If there are any important aspects of the photograph you would like me to focus on (e.g. a piece of jewellery) please include this information along with your photograph. After reviewing your photograph, I will be in touch with any questions I may have about the subject in the photo.
- After receiving answers and confirmation from yourself to begin, your portrait will be scheduled in for creation.
- Once I have finished drawing your commissioned portrait, I will contact you via email with a proof image. You will be required to approve this design before the artwork is professionally printed.
I aim to have signed and posted the artwork to you 5-7 working days from your approval, however there may be additional delays in the postage service during busy periods. I will keep you informed of its progress, and you will also receive a tracking reference number once it’s in the post.
- Professionally printed on 310 gsm acid-free, textured giclée paper
- Printed using high quality, fade-resistant archival pigment-based inks
- Signed & dated by the artist
- Paper size: 10 x 12″
View current postage prices here. Postage times are from your completed artwork’s dispatch date.
Enter your delivery address in Basket or Checkout to view your final postage price. If you are buying more than one item, the postage price for the largest item will apply.
The Custom Portrait is classed as a commissioned artwork.
All commissioned artwork orders and artworks that have been printed specifically upon your request are not entitled to a refund. This is because they are one-of-a-kind pieces that have been custom-made to your specific requirements.