I will doodle your furry friend by hand in black ink using your supplied photograph(s) as reference. Your pet portrait will then be scanned at high resolution for me to paint in the background digital colour of your choice.
Once I have finished creating your artwork,, I will contact you via email with a proof image. The proof image will demonstrate the size of the artwork on the paper and you will need to approve this before the artwork is printed.
Your portrait will be sent to my professional fine art printing specialists who will create the final beautiful giclée print. It will be printed using high quality, fade-resistant, pigment-based inks on acid-free 310gsm textured fine art paper. The paper will measure 10 x 12 inches. Its orientation (portrait or landscape) will be chosen to best fit the artwork.
How to Order & What Happens Next?
- Choose your background colour, and accept the T&Cs of commissioning artwork. Add your pet portrait to your basket and complete the checkout process to place your order. If you would like me to include your pet’s name next to my signature on the finished artwork, please let me know what it is in the comments section of checkout.
- Once your order is complete, contact me via email with any photographs you would like me to use as a reference of your pet. Please ensure you have permission to use the photographs you supply. After receiving and reviewing your images, I will be in touch to confirm which photograph I will be using as the main reference.
- After receiving the go ahead from yourself, I will schedule your artwork for creation!
- Once I have finished creating your pet portrait, I will contact you via email with a proof image. You will be required to approve this design before the artwork is printed.
- I aim to have signed and posted the artwork to you 5-7 working days from your approval of the proof image, however there may be additional delays in the postage service during busy periods. I will keep you informed of its progress, and you will also receive a tracking reference number once it’s in the post.
Can I have more than 1 pet in a single portrait?
A maximum of two pets can be featured in this portrait. If you would like to feature more than two pets, please get in touch and I will be happy to provide a bespoke quote and print size to fit your requirements.
- Professionally printed on 310 gsm acid-free, textured fine art paper
- Size: 10 x 12″
- Printed using high quality, fade-resistant archival pigment-based inks
- Signed and dated by the artist
View current postage prices here. Postage times are from your completed artwork’s dispatch date.
Enter your delivery address in Basket or Checkout to view your final postage price. If you are buying more than one item, the postage price for the largest item will apply.
This Custom Pet Portrait is classed as a commissioned artwork.
All commissioned artwork orders and artworks that have been printed specifically upon your request are not entitled to a refund. This is because they are one-of-a-kind pieces that have been custom-made to your specific requirements.